All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionCovert CIA agent Dan Gordon is used to sleeping with one eye open, but when his new assignment lands him in the dangerous crosshairs of international clandestine warfare, subterfuge reaches a whole new level. Gordon's latest task is to rendezvous with a high-ranking Iranian General integral to the country's nuclear weapons' program who plans to defect with a trove of state secrets, but when the general doesn't show the night ends in a maelstrom of confusion and gunfire, leaving Dan bruised, bloodied, and with more questions than answers. As a former Mossad-agent-turned-lawyer, Dan kws he can never fully trust those around him, but it quickly becomes clear that this mission is t what it seems and he finds himself questioning his own superiors. With fears about Iran's nuclear armament growing by the day and Dan embroiled in a treachery that may extend all the way from Tehran to Washington, this defection looks to be the most dangerous game of all.
- Author BiographyHaggai Carmon is an Israeli lawyer who has been representing the United States Government in civil litigation cases in Israel since 1985. He has also worked as a covert agent, gathering intelligence for the US government in over thirty countries. After years of intelligence work, Carmon came to realize that his real-life exploits were more compelling than most of the crime fiction he enjoyed, and thus found an outlet for his extraordinary adventures in his first novel Triple Identity, first published in 2009. He has since followed up with four more books in the Dan Gordon Series: The Red Syndrome, Triangle of Deception, The Chameleon Conspiracy, and Defection Games. In addition to his career as a lawyer and writer of spy thrillers, Carmon is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post and The International Tribune and is the author of the nonfiction book Foreign Judgments in Israel: Recognition and Enforcement.
- Author(s)Haggai Carmon
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDan Gordon Intelligence Thrillers
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.