CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSean Ramey's Defend Yourself (In A Zombie Apocalypse) is a follow-up to his much-lauded Defend Yourself (No Experience Necessary). Ramey's intention for his newest book is to equip the living with the necessary unarmed combat skills to fight the dead. A U.S.A. Martial Arts Hall of Famer, Ramey's goal is to arm individuals with the necessary skills to survive if faced in a life-threatening situation with the living or dead, using only hand-to-hand combat. The book is limited to a few simple-but-effective techniques that can be implemented when needed. An individual have only one chance to save his or her life. This opportunity should t be squandered. The more Ramey's Defend Yourself techniques are practiced and used, the more effective they will become. Remember: life is movie - you have only one take to get it right. Learn the techniques. Understand the techniques. Implement when necessary.
- Author(s)Sean Ramey
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.