Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBetween June 1940 and the spring of 1941 Britain was covered by a vast system of anti-invasion defenses. The legacy of these defenses can still be seen across the landscape - anti-tank gun emplacements, pillboxes, spigot mortars, coastal gun batteries, anti-tank blocks and anti-tank ditches. In this second volume, written by public demand to accompany his critically-acclaimed book on the south and south-eastern defenses, the author uses his unrivaled kwledge of 1940 to chart the defensive landscapes of the rth, south-west and midlands of England. Written in anecdotal style, this is an entertaining as well as comprehensive account of the relevant sites.
- Author(s)William Foot
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Weight780 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.