All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionPregnant? How could she be pregnant?! Alex was mated to a vampire and vampire had ever sired a babe let alone twins! Alex and Zach were shocked and worried! Why is the Angel Michael drawn to Alex and the babies growing in her womb? All does t go well and with the impending birth comes an unspeakable evil - an evil that wants one thing! It wants the babies! How can Zach stop their children from being taken? Only one way - a battle that has never been seen on earth before - Supernaturals against Demons and their minions. Tho even the amount of Supers willing to fight is t eugh! How can they win and how can Alex survive? Read on to find out. The Birth and The Battle, Book 2 in the Defender's Blood series.
- Author BiographyA K Michaels was born in Scotland quite a number of years ago! She was married at a young age and is mother to three much loved children. After the birth of her last child she went back to higher education and studied for a year before gaining employment in the banking industry. She worked in that role for a number of years before leaving, both the job and the country. She lived abroad for a few years before returning to Scotland and finally taking up her dream - writing. She is the author of the Defender's Blood series of books and two other series, The Witch, The Wolf and the Vampire and also Sabrina's Vampire, together with a Wolf Erotica Novella, Lori's Wolf. Her books fall into the Paranormal/Urban Fantasy genre and she loves writing those particular kinds of stories where she can let her imagination run wild! She now spends her time reading - everything from Sci Fi to Crime, Erotica to Fantasy, Thrillers to Paranormal Romance. She loves spending time with her family and, of course, writing! She has twitter, Facebook page and a website.
- Author(s)A K Michaels
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byStorywork Editing Services
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.