All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the associative duties we owe to our children, parents, friends, colleagues, associates and compatriots and defends a vel account which justifies such duties through the realization of values that are produced in these various kinds of social relationships. Seglow engages with several key contemporary debates including parental rights over children's education, the burdens of eldercare, permissible partiality to friends, and global justice versus compatriot duties.
- Author BiographyJonathan Seglow is Senior Lecturer in Political Theory at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan Seglow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ethics and Moral Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.