All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionComparative analysis of gender equality reforms enacted in ten post-communist states who became members of the European Union.
- Author BiographyOlga A. Avdeyeva is Associate Professor of Political Science at Loyola University Chicago.
- Author(s)Olga A. Avdeyeva
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.