Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to help you tacked the tricky subject of defensive play and is written by a leading Bridge author, giving guidance on how to tackle the various awkward decisions that occur when trying to defend. The material is presented in an easy-to-understand format and there are numerous examples to illustrate the ideas as well as 100 test questions to enable you to gauge your appreciation of the finer points of defensive play.
- Author BiographySally Brock is a leading bridge author and journalist, and is currently bridge correspondent with The Sunday London Times. Her highly successful playing career includes two World Bridge Championships and three European Championships.
- Author(s)Sally Brock
- PublisherD&B Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintD&B Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.