All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis socialist history of modern Greece tells the story of its rebirth in struggle, the heroic resistance to Nazi occupation, the civil war and its aftermath, the colonels' dictatorship and its overthrow, the rise and fall of PASOK, the debt crisis, the popular uprising of 2010-12, the election of SYRIZA, the referendum and the subsequent capitulation. What lessons can Greece's experience teach those campaigning against austerity throughout Europe? This book includes an Appendix by Eric Toussaint.
- Author BiographyRoger Silverman is a teacher and former full-time political activist who has had connections with Greece since the 1970s.
- Author(s)Roger Silverman
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight313 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.