All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book offers in-depth analysis of the modern Islamic state, applying a quantitative measurement of how Muslim majority nations meet the definition. Content for the book was developed through extensive debate among a panel of distinguished Sunni and Shia Muslim scholars over seven years.
- Author BiographyImam Feisal Abdul Rauf is the founder and chairman of the Cordoba Initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving relations between Muslims and non-Muslims and promoting moderation. For over twenty-five years he was the imam of Masjid al-Farah in New York City. He has been ranked among the '100 Most Influential People of the World' by TIME magazine, 'Top 100 Global Thinkers' by Foreign Policy, and 'Top 50 Arabs' by The Middle East Magazine.
- Author(s)Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.