Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitional Glossary of Agricultural Terms (Volume-2) includes the terms related to crop sciences, e.g. genetics, biotechlogy, plant breeding, plant physiology and biochemistry, plant pathology, plant protection, horticulture, seed science and techlogy, statistics, internet, library and information sciences, etc. Very often descriptive text, related terms, synyms and antonyms are given in addition to the proper definition to help the reader to understand the term in its context and practical use. Useful information pertaining to cell biology, agromy, soils, soil fertility, manures and fertilizers, organic farming and crop residues, etc. have been presented in tabular form. Tables relating to symbols, units of measurements and conversion factors are also provided.
- Author(s)Dinesh Kumar,Yashbir Singh Shivay
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight535 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.