Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionLondon, 1669. It has been three years since a passing comet caused the Great Fire and birthed the flesh-hungry undead hordes who roam the city. Now warriors like Titus Defoe and his elite squad of zombie hunters battle the 'Reeks' in an attempt to save the populace from a fate worse than death. Armed with the best weapons that Sir Isaac can provide, the 'Dirty Dozenne' must stop La Voisin, the Queen of the Zombies, and defend the Tower of London from an invading army of the undead, a hungry crocodile and a blood thirsty Seraph! Written by Pat Mills (Nemesis the Warlock, Flesh) with art by Leigh Gallagher (Judge Dredd), this tale of 17th century zombie-slaying is t to be missed.
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of ABC Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, M.A.C.H 1, Harlem Heroes and Savage. He also developed Judge Dredd and wrote one of the early Dredd serials, The Cursed Earth. He wrote Third World War for Crisis!, a politically charged spin-off from 2000 AD, and Black Siddha for the Judge Dredd Megazine. Outside 2000 AD he is the writer and co-creator of the long-running classic anti-war story Charley's War, as well as Marshal Law. He has also written for the Batman, Star Wars and Zombie World series for the US market. Currently Mills is writing the bestselling series Requiem - Vampire Knight for Editions Nickel of France with artist Olivier Ledroit and a spin-off series Claudia - Vampire with artist Frank Tacito. He is also completing the graphic novel version of American Reaper co-created with Clint Langley, based on his screenplay for Xingu Films. LEIGH GALLAGHER Leigh Gallagher was looked upon strangely as he attempted to leap triumphantly in the air when Tharg gave him his first professional comics work in 2000 AD. Since then he has worked on Vertigo's The Witching, DC Comics' Justice League Unlimited, and more recently he was the 2008 artist on Lego's Bionicle, based on the popular toy line. Now he's back with 2000 AD on Defoe, reinventing himself using a style inspired by his early love of British comics Scream, Eagle and, of course, 2000 AD. He has finally realised he will never accomplish that triumphant leap, but is still looked upon strangely.
- Author(s)Leigh Gallagher,Pat Mills
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.