All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionKen and Yetta Goodman are rewned and revered worldwide for their pioneering, influential work in the field of reading/literacy education. In this volume major literacy scholars from around the world pay tribute to their work and offer glimpses of what the future of literacy research and practice might be. The book is structured around several themes related to research, practice, and theories of reading and literacy processes that characterize the Goodmans' scholarship. Each chapter reveals how the author's scholarship connects to one or both of the Goodmans' work and projects that connection to the future - what are the implications for future research, theory, practice, and/or assessment? This milestone volume marking the hugely significant work of the Goodmans will be welcomed across the field of literacy education.
- Author BiographyPatricia L. Anders is Professor, Department of Language, Reading and Culture, College of Education, University of Arizona.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPatricia L. Anders
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.