All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a well-timed expose of the lucrative and downright dangerous world of fake degrees. Need a degree from Harvard, Yale, or Stanford maybe? No problem. Send us a cheque! Do you kw where your doctor or lawyer earned their degree? Fuelled by the internet, degree mills are selling thousands of fake degrees daily in a business estimated to be worth a billion dollars a year. Allen Ezell, who specialized in degree fraud during his 35 years with the FBI, and John Bear, prolific author and expert witness, reveal the shocking dimensions of this growing scam in this thoroughly researched expose. They show how degree mills operate, how to spot a fake school, how to check up on anyone's degree, and what to do when a fake degree is uncovered. This is an invaluable reference book for personnel departments in business and academia alike.
- Author BiographyAllen Ezell was the founder and head of the FBI's DipScam diploma-mill task force. John Bear is a consultant, expert witness, and a highly regarded author.
- Author(s)Allen Ezell,John Bear
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Out-of-print date19/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.