All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionDegrees of Deception explains the development and widespread abuses of the for-profit higher education sector in America. To illustrate the scope and degree of wrongdoing in for-profit higher education, readers are exposed to the industry in the same sequential order that students experience it in reality. A few examples include predatory recruitment, targeting military service members, questionable quality of programs, predatory lending, high withdrawal and default rates, manipulation of job placement data, and strategic lobbying efforts to block comprehensive reform. Following this analysis, Degrees of Deception offers bold and unprecedented solutions to tackle the crisis in a way that protects millions of student victims and taxpayers indefinitely.
- Author BiographyKevin Connell is a lifelong resident of Rochester, New York, where he earned a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Rochester. After graduating Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Rochester, Kevin now attends the William & Mary School of Law, where he is expected to graduate in 2018 with the intent to practice law and enter politics.
- Author(s)Kevin W. Connell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight444 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.