All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionMaximum Retention - Minimal Time. 'A real strength of Deja Review is that it allows for really rapid reviewing' - Maxx Gallegos, Second Year Medical Student, University of Kansas School of Medicine. 'The great thing about this book is the question format allows for quick review. This book would be great for USMLE review as well as course work. I would feel completely confident recommending this book to ather classmate' - Sheree Perron, Third Year Medical Student, Eastern Virginia Medical School. Deja Review: Physiology boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to kw for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column 'flashcard' Q&A format - specificially designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time. The format allows you to zero in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last-minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on your course exams and the USMLE Step 1. Active recall questions allow you to understand, t just memorize, the content. Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board questions. Portable size for study on the go - fits in your white coat pocket. Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation.
- Author BiographyEdward R. Gould, M.D. is an Internal Medicine resident at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. He graduated with his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Bachelor of Science in Biology from SUNY University at Albany.
- Author(s)Edward A. Gould
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleDeja Review
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight405 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.