All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.65
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year 2023 Saskia Brandt, detective with the European FIB, comes back from holiday newly single, tired and full of sadness. Heading straight back to the office she finds peace, only her receptionist dead and suspects. Given only 12 hours to clear her name she sets to work on unravelling the mystery, one that proves greater than the sum of its parts. David Proctor is just an academic eating his breakfast until he gets a phone-call telling him the prototype computer - Ego - he has been loaned is w the only one left. Meanwhile someone has broken into his house, someone who wants him to go back to the lab where his wife died in a bomb attack 20 years before. As the mysteries and intrigue envelop Saskia and David they are forced to unpick their own pasts. Because in Deja Vu you find that things aren't as they seem, truth is a matter of perspective and that the past can change just as quickly as the future. Deja Vu is a taut science fiction thriller that will keep you guessing, a gripping read and a sharp reflection on identity in a digital world.
- Author BiographyIan Hocking is a university lecturer and researcher based in Canterbury and author of the Saskia Brandt series of techno-thrillers. In addition to writing, as senior lecturer at CCCU Hocking's research has focused on mental representation in humans and animals, as well as artificially intelligent entities.
- Author(s)Ian Hocking
- PublisherRed Squirrel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnsung Stories
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight393 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.