Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis new publication, which is extracted almost entirely from newspapers and archival sources in Scotland, follows the settlement of Scots west of the Mississippi River during the first hundred years after American Independence. Mr. Dobson's latest book identifies about 2,000 individuals who ventured to the West. While the entries vary considerably, virtually every one provides the name of the immigrant, a date (birth, arrival, marriage, death), the state or territory of his/her residence, and the source of the information. Some of the listings give the individual's occupation, the name of a parent(s) and/or spouse, place of residence in Scotland, or more.
- Author(s)Dorothy Smith Duff,Duff
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight645 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.