All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the lush, coastal tropics of 18-century colonial Colombia, this is the story of Sierva Maria and the priest Cayeta Delaura, whose chaste love affair leads to their destruction.
- Author Biography<b>Gabriel Garcia Marquez</b>, awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1982, is the author of many novels and collections of stories, including <b>One Hundred Years of Solitude</b>, <b>Love in the Time of Cholera</b>, <b>The General in His Labyrinth</b>, <b>Strange Pilgrims</b>, and <b>Of Love and Other Demons</b>. He lives in Mexico City and Bogota.
- Author(s)Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/08/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date30/01/2010
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.