All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, bestselling author Delavier introduces exercises for slimming, shaping and toning. Bestselling author Frederic Delavier brings his singular style to active women serious about slimming, toning and shaping their bodies. Like having an X-ray as you work out, Delavier's Sculpting Anatomy for Women features full-colour photographs and detailed anatomical illustrations of exercises for slimming, shaping and toning the core, bottom and legs. Whether looking to eliminate love handles, tighten glutes, or add definition to the legs, Delavier's Sculpting Anatomy for Women presents the exercises, programming and advice for the results you want. It's all here and all in the stunning detail that only Frederic Delavier can provide! Step-by-step instructions work in tandem with the anatomical illustrations to ensure a clear understanding of how to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of each exercise. You can see how muscles interact with surrounding joints and skeletal structures and learn how variations can make each exercise easier or more intense.
- Author BiographyFrederic Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculte de Medecine. Jean-Pierre Clemenceau, a graduate of Etat, is the fitness coach of the stars. He has worked with legendary actresses, including Charlotte Gainsbourg, Emmanuelle Beart and Academy Award winner Juliette Binoche.
- Author(s)Frederic Delavier,Jean-Pierre Clemenceau
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note125 illustrations, 120 photos
- Weight567 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.