All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's organizations, leaders are neither able r expected to do everything themselves. The consequences of trying to do so can be dire. That's why the ability to delegate effectively- to assign new projects and responsibilities to individuals or a team and providing the authority, resources, directions, and support needed to achieve the expected results-is an essential leadership skill. This guidebook outlines the benefits of effective delegation and the fears and concerns that can prevent or hinder it, then offers four key ideas that leaders can use to enable better delegation.
- Author BiographyClemson Turregano is director and a senior faculty member of CCL's government sector, specializing in the initiation, design, delivery, and evaluation of programs oriented toward those in public service. This role includes providing instruction in many of CCL's leadership development programs as well as providing planning and coordination for executive coaching solutions. Before Joining CCL, he spent more than two decades in government service, both in and out of the military. He holds a Ph.D. from Syracuse University s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
- Author(s)Center for Creative Leadership (CCL),Clemson Turregano
- PublisherCentre for Creative Leadership
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationGreensboro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Creative Leadership
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width151 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.