All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelia's Book of Cakes was first published in 1977, and such is the staying power of this 35-year-old phemen, it has never been out of print. Now, to celebrate its success, it has undergone a complete contemporary makeover. It still retains the much-loved favourites that have stood the test of time, but w alongside them there are new recipes, new ideas, new ingredients, and new and simpler methods. Over 90% of the recipes in the book have been tested gluten-free. From timeless classics like coffee and walnut sponge and old-fashioned cherry cake, to seasonal classice like Christmas and simnel cake, to exciting new recipes such as iced hidden strawberry cup cakes and chunky marmalade muffins, Delia brings her touch of baking magic to your kitchen. All this is as you would expect from Delia: easy accessible recipes, carefully tested, and utterly to be trusted. Quite simply - as then, so w - the only book of cakes you'll ever need is Delia's Cakes.
- Author BiographyDelia Smith is the UK's best-selling cookery author, having published over 21 million copies since her first book, How to Cheat at Cooking, was published in 1973. Her cookery books, including Delia's Frugal Food, Delia Smith's Cookery Course and Delia's Complete How to Cook have become instant classics and are firm favourites of cooks across Britain, making Delia a household name. Delia's signature, no-nonsense approach to cooking has earned her the trust of home cooks everywhere, inspiring them to get into the kitchen and giving them the confidence to produce delicious meals with minimum fuss. Other Delia Smith titles include: How to Cheat at Cooking, The Evening Standard Cookbook, Frugal Food, Delia Smith's Cookery Course, One is Fun, Complete Illustrated Cookery Course, Delia Smith's Christmas, Delia Smith's Summer Collection, Delia Smith's Winter Collection, Delia's How to Cook, Delia's Kitchen Garden, How to Cheat at Cooking, Delia's Frugal Food, Delia's Happy Christmas.
- Author(s)Delia Smith
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note120
- Weight1027 g
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.