All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionA transcription of a day-long seminar held at the British Museum in 1995 to discuss aspects of display at the museum. Invited guests examined specific displays and were joined by many of the staff and other curators. A stimulating discussion ensued which makes fascinating reading for all involved with heritage management.
- Author(s)Nicola Johnson,etc.
- PublisherBritish Museum Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1996
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleOccasional Paper
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.118
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Museum Press
- Content Note8 plates
- Weight320 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Volume editorJohn F. Cherry,Susan Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.