All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbandon the diet and join Marlene on an indulgent journey through her favourite mouth-watering desserts. Delightful treasures await, from molten chocolate puddings with white centres to saffron pears and exotic creme de cassis sorbet with ripe cherries. Packed with spectacular photographs, Delightful Desserts will help you transport your guests to the idyllic hills of France or the picturesque beaches of the Cape with the perfect end to a meal.
- Author BiographyMarlene van der Westhuizen, chef and owner of the Food Studio, Green Point, as well as author of a number of very successful cookbooks, lives in the Cape. She runs very popular cooking courses at her Greenpoint Food Studio and at their home in the French village of Charroux. She is also Vice-Conseiller Culinaire Honoraire du Cap of the Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Author(s)Marlene van der Westhuizen
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNorthcliff
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight255 g
- Width153 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.00
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $28.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.