All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionDarrek thinks he is just a straight, hard-working but lonely guy. He tries a session at a private BDSM club, but is unprepared for a life-changing encounter with a very male Dominant, Gabriel. For them, thing is off limits and thing is eugh as they crave ever more-more trust, more pleasure, more pain, and more devotion. Carefully-buried secrets and abusive pasts are revealed in the chaos.
- Author BiographyFive years ago, Lynn Kelling spontaneously started writing and hasn't stopped since. It all started with the desire to take a closer look at behaviors and ideas lurking at the fringes of life-basically anything that people may hesitate to speak of in mixed company, but everyone wonders about anyway. She is drawn to that which some may consider to be taboo-the darker and wilder the better-in order to expose the humanity within it. Our most telling moments are conveyed through intimacy and that which makes us feel vulnerable, powerful, or both, and so what could be more intriguing? Lynn is an artist and lover of any form of creative self-expression that comes from a place of honesty and emotion, whether it's body art or opera. She works as a multimedia designer in the Philadelphia area where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lynn Kelling
- PublisherFantastic Fiction Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFantastic Fiction Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.