All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- Description<p>Food and drink supply chains are complex, continually evolving systems, involving many participants and part and consequently, considerable challenges. This volume identifies six key challenges in managing food and drinks supply chains. Each section of the book focuses on one. These include the fundamental role of relationship management in supply chains, the active alignment of supply and demand, different approaches to effective and efficient process management, quality and safety management, the effective use of new techlogies, and the delivery of food as a sustainable and responsible activity.
- Author BiographyCarlos Mena is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Cranfield University School of Management, UK. Graham Stevens is Managing Partner of GCS Consulting and a Visiting Fellow in Logistics in the same School.
- PublisherCRC Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press
- Out-of-print date22/05/2013
- Weight975 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byC Mena,G Stevens
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.