Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionCaesarean births are on the rise - but what do women kw about them? This book allows all women to consider their options with confidence and includes: the latest caesarean research findings; opinions from midwives and medical professionals; what happens on the operating table; what drugs are administered; and a later vaginal birth.
- Author(s)Michelle Hamer
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.