CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- AU $345.00Trending at AU $356.54
- AU $378.00Trending at AU $395.77
- AU $435.00Trending at AU $496.38
- AU $309.00Trending at AU $333.97
- AU $92.00Trending at AU $98.60
- AU $135.00Trending at AU $141.77
- AU $155.00Trending at AU $167.29
About this product
- Product InformationThe Dell K172D is an LGA 775 socket motherboard that is designed for compatibility with the Dell Studio XPS 1340 laptop computer. The Dell motherboard has two sockets that support DDR3 memory up to 3 GB, in a combination of 1 GB, 2 GB, or 512 MB memory sticks. This allows the laptop the ability to run quickly and efficiently. The Dell motherboard has an integrated 5.1 channel surround sound high-definition audio chip that provides rich, quality sound to the listening user. The Dell K172D LGA 775 socket motherboard has a built-in IEEE 1394a FireWire port, one USB 2.0 connector, and one eSATA connector. These connection types are used to connection external devices such as a video camera, external hard drive, or DVD burner. The Dell motherboard has a DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA video connectors to connect devices such as monitors, televisions, and projectors. This allows for external viewing on larger screens. The motherboard can be easily installed and replaced overall.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.