More items related to this product
Best-selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- AU $139.00Trending at AU $167.16
- AU $250.00Trending at AU $257.32
- AU $180.00Trending at AU $186.47
- AU $92.00Trending at AU $98.51
- AU $97.50Trending at AU $99.99
- AU $135.00Trending at AU $141.48
- AU $155.00Trending at AU $166.96
About this product
- Product InformationEveryday computing is now faster and easier with the Dell PU073 laptop motherboard. The Dell motherboard is designed to be used with Dell M1330 series of laptops. Using this Dell motherboard will help you manage your day-to-day computing applications with ease. In fact, you can also use it as a stand-in for your aging motherboard. Upgrading your PC with the Dell PU073 will thus help improve your system’s performance as well as overall productivity.
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorATX
- Storage ControllersSerial ATA
Most relevant reviews
- sleig41507 Jul, 2014by
The Dell PU073, Socket 478, Intel Motherboard fit perfectly. Installation was quite easy. All the installer has to do is be patient and have good lighting to see where all the various components are located. The computer was re-branded (Service Tag transferred) with no major issues. All device drivers were recognized, and the original operating system remained intact. A system check was done using the Dell System Tool. The system passed and the correct Service Tag was registered. The computer is running efficiently again, just like the first day that it arrived. In addition, the motherboard was shipped way before expected. The computer user is now extremely happy.
- jason4200404 Oct, 2016by
good product highly recommaned
good product highly recommaned
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- michaelmnorth09 Aug, 2012by
Great product and worth it to fix your dell if it's out of warranty.
The Dell M1330 has known issues where a piece on the motherboard and/or power board just die. You can just buy the power board separately or even fix your current motherboard with solder. However, the part that fails is not always the same an unless you have an expensive piece of equipment it's hard to determine which piece died. I bought this board, took my laptop apart, and replaced it. It worked great! I just followed some youtube video to show me out to take apart and reassemble my dell.
- derek_11007 Jul, 2014by
This is D057F newer upgraded board.
The motherboard that I got was actually D057F from 2011. This us newer and upgraded version with improved Nvidia graphic chip compared to my original mobo. This can handle 1080 video from Quicktime much better compared to original. This is my second motherboard for this laptop. First was repaired from China and only lasted 3 months.
- keithpop03 Aug, 2012by
Motherboard works fine
The new motherboard was easy to change and works just fine. My PC seems a little slower but I think I need to clean up the hard disk and it'll be fine. The new motherboard was not a 100% match. I did have to buy a new CPU fan. Overall satisfaction is a 5. thanks, keith