All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionSixty-eight-year-old Della Ballad has a bad heart, but she still has a healthy outlook on life. She's been suffering with heart disease for the last seven years; she has intention of letting it beat her. Della plans to fight has hard as she can. But heart disease isn't the only battle taking place. Since childhood, Della's daughter, Margaret, and Della's niece, Darlene Winston, have been fighting for Della's love. The illness has only made the situation worse. Their rivalry has permeated the Ballad family, and Della's greatest fear is that it will destroy them when she dies. Both Margaret and Darlene will have to abide by the directives in Della's last will and testament, a will the women believe will finally confirm whom Della loved more. Della's Deed examines the complex relationships found in a family structure and shows how resentment and jealousy can break a family apart, only to find common threads in reuniting for the better.
- Author(s)Denis Gray
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.