All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn immense asteroid field is on its way to deliver a torrent of pathogens into this galactic sector, guaranteeing the destruction of any civilization in its path. Cyann, astrobiologist and Human-Delphian hybrid, is eager to join the research expedition dispatched to investigate. Before they leave, she is called upon by the secretive members of a Delphian sect who believe that the elusive Tughan Wai, a supernatural creature of their own making, plays a part in this calamity. Her own genes hold the key to finding the Tughan and so she and her teammates are sent on a separate, secret mission to the outer rim. She is t prepared when they are stranded among an alien species whose motivations are enigmatic at best. It seems that thing can be done to stop the lethal asteroid as it barrels into a densely populated region. The mighty Tughan is t their salvation and so Cyann is forced to draw upon the mental aptitudes of her father's people and the intrepid resolve of the Humans to find her purpose in this fight for survival.
- Author BiographyI am a first generation Canadian currently and out of necessity residing on planet Earth (which, in the general and interplanetary scheme of things could REALLY use a catchier name, if you ask me. I mean, imagine heading past Proxima Centauri and someone asks you whence you came and you tell them dirt. All theological implications aside, that just won't do.) My first full-length work of fiction, Flight To Exile, is a fantasy which, I just realized, takes place on a planet that doesn't have a name at all and blurs the line between sci-fi and fantasy in ways that are probably illegal. I then headed out far beyond Proxima Centauri and found a nifty story that soon turned into a Space Opera complete with wormholes and improbable laser guns. What fun. Laws of physics need not apply if you find a way to explain them away. The series stars Nova Whiteside as a space marine whose pesky humanity keeps getting in the way of her doing her job according to protocol. Currently, there are four books in the series, with two more planned. When not finding ways to torture my subjects or entice them with inter-species hanky-panky, I design web sites or write about designing web sites. I enjoy long walks on the beach or, given the local beach shortage, write about beaches far beyond Proxima Centauri.
- Author(s)Chris Reher
- PublisherChris Reher
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChris Reher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.