All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionIt was just ather after-work happy-hour bar downtown, where business professionals unwound with a few drinks . . .until something went terribly wrong. And after twelve minutes of chaos and violence, eighty people lay dead. Lieutenant Eve Dallas is trying to sort out the inexplicable events. Surviving witnesses talk about seeing things--monsters and swarms of bees. They describe sudden, overwhelming feelings of fear and rage and paraia. When forensics gives its report, the mass delusions make more sense: It appears the bar patrons were exposed to a cocktail of chemicals and illegal drugs that could drive anyone to temporary insanity--if t kill them outright. But that doesn't explain who would unleash such horror--or why. And if Eve can't figure it out fast, it could happen again, anytime, anywhere. Because it's airborne. . . .
- Author BiographyJ. D. ROBB is the pseudonym for a number-one New York Times-bestselling author of more than 200 novels, including the futuristic suspense In Death series. There are more than 400 million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)J D Robb
- PublisherLarge Print Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarge Print Press
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.