All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionSing along with a colourful skeleton band in this exuberant rendition of a traditional most-loved African-American spiritual, passed down by word of mouth for generations. Today, it's usually sung by children as a way to learn anatomy, rhyme and language. With its vibrant paper collage illustrations and rollicking read-aloud verse, this perfect introduction to the human body makes a wonderful addition to both home and classroom libraries and is a fun treat for Halloween!
- Author BiographyBob Barner was born in Arkansas, grew up in the Midwest and now lives in San Francisco. He received a bachelor of fine arts degree from The Columbus College of Art and Design in Columbus, Ohio. In addition to creating art, Bob enjoys teaching and visits many schools and libraries to talk about his work. He also loves music (he owns seventeen guitars and four ukuleles!) and had never broken a bone until he wrote this book. This book helped Bob meet a lot of new friends and go places he never thought he would go. He's presented the book, art, and music for the book in Guam, India, Mexico, and South Korea, and has received bone art from many other places around the world. To learn more about Bob, please visit www.bobbarner.com.
- Author(s)Bob Barner
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width244 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.