All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionDoes true evil ever die? The discoveries in isolated North Dakota of an amputated hand of a young woman and, dangling in a tree nearby, the battered corpse of a man are the catalyst to begin an investigation that leads to the inescapable conclusion that generations of serial killers have been active in the rthern plains for over a century. These killers share a ghoulish methodology, the surgical whittling away of their live victims. Undersheriff Joyce Smith, a Hunkpapa Sioux Indian, heads a team of investigators, including police, a medical examiner, a private detective, an historic crime expert, a nurse, an archaeologist, and a newspaperwoman in their search for the killer. Dubbed Jack-the-Snipper by the press, the killer toys with and lashes out at the team of investigators. Signing his letters as You Kw Who, the killer presents Undersheriff Smith with a challenge to find him by a certain time or his latest captives, including someone important to Undersheriff Smith, will die under his scalpel. Evidence trails lead in many directions, including an ex-CIA Spook, a satanic cult, and, most perplexing of all, Jack-the-Ripper himself. Join Undersheriff Smith and her team in this page-turning thriller as they take a desperate journey into the heart of evil.
- Author BiographyTerry A. Del Bene is an archaeologist, historian, and freelance writer. Previous works include; The Donner Party Cookbook, Echoes from the Bluff II, The Settlement of America, Images of America: Green River, and Images of America: Grand Encampment. He has authored numerous articles on archaeology and history and currently has a series in True West Magazine title Survival Out West. Stoney Livingston is a Viet Nam veteran, a former U.S. Marine, a private investigator, bounty hunter, freelance writer, and independent truck driver. Previous works include Apache Tears, a novel, and several historical articles.
- Author(s)Stoney Livingston,Terry A Del Bene
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.