All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers students and practitioners alike an integrated approach to strategic planning for companies. Marcos Fava Neves presents a new and unique perspective on this critical topic based on three main points: strongly demand-driven decisions that bridge the gap between long- and short-term strategy; a vision of a company as an integrated network, full of relationships that deserve consideration during the planning process; and the introduction of 'collective-action' thinking, which raises the prospect for cooperation between competitors. With this clear, comprehensive framework for strategic planning, companies can be sure to navigate today's complex environment and enhance their prospects of success.
- Author BiographyMarcos Fava Neves is Professor of the School of Business of the University of Sao Paulo. He gained his PhD in 1999 at the University of Sao Paulo after completing a master's degree, and undertaking postgraduate study in both European agribusiness and marketing in France, and in marketing channels and networks in the Netherlands. He has also specialized in strategic planning processes for companies and food production chains.
- Author(s)Marcos Fava Neves
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note74 black & white tables, 50 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.