All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t about the past, which has gone. Or the future, which is uncertain. But it is for those who want to improve the lives of people with dementia and themselves in the Here and Now. The book is t written by an expert but by a man seeking to find new approaches concerning dementia who wishes to share his discoveries. Killick steers clear of any sort of medical termilogy and instead nurtures the often neglected aspects of dementia, thereby reinforcing to the reader that these are of lesser importance. In recognition that we are all in this together, Killick gives equal prominence to quotations from, and conversations with, people with dementia and their carers.
- Author BiographyJOHN KILLICK was a teacher for thirty years, and has been a writer all his life. He has published books of his own poetry and books on creative writing. He began working with people with dementia in 1992, and has held a number of posts with nursing homes, hospitals, libraries and arts centres. He has edited six books of poems by people with dementia, and co-authored books on communication and on creativity. He has written many articles and book-chapters, and given many workshops in the UK and abroad. He has also made a number of broadcasts.
- Author(s)John Killick
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.