CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDementia is a distressing, progressively disabling, financially burdening and, most of all, self-erasing illness. The nature of the disease presents patients, families and care providers from multiple domains with numerous, multi-faceted challenges. As a rule, these challenges morph into new and distinctive challenges as patients move through various stages of the disease. Caring for persons with dementia represents one of the most challenging medical issues of the 21st century. A sense of urgency related to the problem of dementia has recently intensified, as the number of patients receiving a new dementia diagsis is rapidly on the rise. This book explores the prevalence, risk factors and the management strategies available for dementia patients.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight616 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byPamela Tanner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.