Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionEight political scientists offer their analyses of the political situations, institutions, and future of democracy in the regions of Western Europe, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa and the Near East, South Asia, East Asia and the Pacific, and the Soviet Union and eastern Europe. The contributors survey the movement in these regions toward or away from democracy.
- Author BiographyROBERT WESSON is editor of the Hoover Institution series Politics in Latin America and the Democracy in the World series of the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions.
- Author(s)Board of Trustees
- Date of Publication19/01/1987
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Wesson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.