All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCompiling scholarly essays from a unique three-year Democracy, Culture and Catholicism International Research Project, Democracy, Culture, Catholicism richly articulates the diverse and dynamic interplay of democracy, culture, and Catholicism in the contemporary world. The twenty-five essays from four extremely diverse cultures-those of Indonesia, Lithuania, Peru, and the United States-explore the relationship between democracy and Catholicism from several perspectives, including historical and cultural analysis, political theory and conflict resolution, social movements and Catholic social thought.
- Author BiographyMichael Schuck is Associate Professor in the Department of Theology at Loyola University of Chicago, past Director of the Joan and Bill Hank Center for the Catholic Intellectual Heritage, and current Co-Director of the International Jesuit Ecology Project. John Crowley- Buck is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Theology at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn Crowley-Buck,Michael Schuck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.