Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume focuses on the democratic performance of regimes in some of the least populous countries on the African continent. Using a framework developed by Steven Levitsky and Lucan Way, each case study provides in-depth analysis of democratic contestation in the following arenas: electoral, judiciary, legislature, media, and civil society. This volume also examines the key factors that push these regimes in either democratic or authoritarian directions, and how these regimes are likely to evolve in the future.
- Author BiographyClaire Metelits is a visiting scholar at Davidson College. Stephanie Matti works in humanitarian response.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 maps, 4 tables, 2 graphs
- Weight404 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byClaire Metelits,Stephanie Matti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.