All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the evolution of Chilean political and legal institutions by looking at the process of democratization. As well as explaining the strengths and weaknesses of the political regime, Faundez shows the impact of legal institutions and legal ideology on the country's political development.
- Author BiographyJULIO FAUNDEZ is a Professor of Law, Warwick University, UK.
- Author(s)Julio Faundez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight377 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.