Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe book focuses on the mutual implications of bureaucratic neutrality and democracy from the perspective of societies formerly under authoritarian regimes. It explores the impact of democratization on bureaucratic neutrality as well as the implications of neutral bureaucracies for democracy. Theoretical and conceptual dimensions of the subject are spelled out, and specialists discuss case studies from Eastern Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia, therefore compounding a broad panel of the challenges and opportunities confronting the democratization process throughout the world.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/08/1996
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byElisa P. Reis,Haile K. Asmerom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.