Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the universe's master plan for speech goes beyond humans? Out of all the dogs on planet Earth, little YoYo, a rescued Yorkshire terrier, has been chosen by the Committee for their investigation. They want to find out whether evolution has made any progress in the ability of other species to speak. It is decided that, of all the species available, Canis familiarus-the domesticated dog-is the most worthy of candidates. After all, even mortal scientists agree that a dog's language is alredy close to human speech. Angela, an angel, is sent to Earth to report. YoYo has had a tough life, but something within him draws divine attention. He lost his human, was inherited by people who abused him, and sent back to the breeder. Now he's in a new home where thing looks or smells right. And though he tries hard to communicate, his new people aren't listening. But Angela is. Her job is to report on his activities, which include many adventures and attempts to communicate-and these efforts sometines come close to speech. While YoYo struggles to adjust to his new environment, Angela is having similar challenges adjusting to the strict comportment requirements of heaven itself. She sends reports on his progress as well as his bravery. After he foils a bank robber, YoYo gets a new name: Demon Dog-the crime fighting canine. Even so, the question remains: will he speak?
- Author(s)Lori Hamilton
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.