All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionDad! When did you get here? Kevis looked up from his comp-vid-he was completing tes on a patient. He entered the last bit of information and stood to greet his father. Kev, I have a patient I'd like to put in your clinic, Karzac said, walking in to sit beside his son's beautifully polished wood desk. Kevis, a physician for the past thirty years, ran a private clinic for patients with difficult mental problems. Dad, surely t one of the Saa Thalarr, Kevis sat down again and hit an electronic key on his deskcomp. Kevis looked very much like his father-nearly six feet tall with light-brown hair and green-gold eyes. He'd opened his private clinic twenty years earlier on Refizan, his father helping financially. Kevis was doing very well for himself. No. Not one of those. And I think when we get her, the Larentii will have already made a great deal of progress in her treatment. What we really need for her, I think, is peace and quiet, where there isn't anyone troubling her with something that needs to be done. She hasn't had a vacation in years, has been attacked and made very ill recently and there are other circumstances that have affected her. She almost killed herself three days ago. Is there anything unusual about her? Kevis lifted an eyebrow at his father. He suspected that the prospective patient might t be completely human. She's High Demon, son, and hasn't been treated well for a very long time. * * * Reah's mental health is compromised, new enemies appear and Teeg's control of the Campiaan Alliance is threatened. While Reah struggles to regain her health, her mates work to redeem themselves and reclaim her trust. Meanwhile, signs begin to appear-are the god wars imminent? Only time will tell...
- Author BiographyAfter earning her MFA from the University of Oklahoma, Connie taught courses at the University level. Connie now works as a full-time author, and lives in Oklahoma with her husband and a small herd of cats.
- Author(s)Connie Suttle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.