Demonstrating to Win!: The Indispensable Guide for Demonstrating Complex Products by Robert Riefstahl (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe demonstration or presentation of complex products like techlogy or medical devices is like leading a person over a treacherous ravine. Throughout a demo or presentation, your prospect wants to run back to the relative safety of their existing world. This book will help you comfortably lead your prospect to your solution and make you the best demonstrator and presenter in your field! Tactics that you will find useful include: *Identifying and avoiding Demo Crimes *Winning demo techniques like -Tell-Show-Tell- *Building a value case for your solution *Managing your audience and reading their personalities *Creating winning themes *Performing differentiating Web demos and presentations *Conducting high value Discoveries *Managing your room environment *Winning teamwork techniques We are an idea company that has built a deep set of actionable techniques and strategies derived from years of working with the most invative and successful companies in the world. Our clients include Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Getinge and many others. We adapted the ideas in this book based upon training thousands of highly paid, highly experienced professional demonstrators and presenters in every region of the world thus making it globally applicable and effective. We understand that the very best ideas are judged by their impact, and our clients validate the impact of our concepts through increased sales effectiveness every day. Don't miss out on this opportunity to truly differentiate your products and services.
- Author BiographyRobert (Bob) Riefstahl sold and demonstrated complex technology solutions for more than 20 years. As a sales executive he witnessed hundreds of presentations and demonstrations. He became keenly interested in demonstration techniques as he watched some demos soar while others failed. The question was what differentiates a good demonstration from a poor one? This book breaks the code and answers that question. Bob is considered an expert by other sales and demonstration professionals because of his dedication to research and analysis of every aspect of complex solution demonstrations. He has successfully delivered motivational and tactical speeches and workshops in over 25 countries across the globe. Bob's firm 2WIN! Global is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.A.
- Author(s)Robert Riefstahl
- PublisherDemonstrating to Win!
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemonstrating to Win!
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.