All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifying Talent Management offers practical advice for all managers, HR professionals, senior leaders, and other employees on how to work together to build a talented and motivated workforce. The book addresses performance, development, coaching, feedback, compensation, and other elements of people management. Using simple, straightforward language, Kim Janson tells you how you can avoid confusion and conflicts when engaging in talent management. You'll learn: What performance is needed and expected: how to translate your company's strategy into individual performance; What it means to measure and track progress, simply and clearly; What you can and should do to help an individual's development; How to narrow your focus to improve a skill, kwledge, or experience; How to take both an individual's profile and the direction of the organization into account in career development and succession planning; How to make compensation (cash, public accolades, feedback, etc.) a true driver of results; How coaching and feedback are essential in bringing all the elements of talent management together. This book will guide you to a deeper understanding of the mechanics of talent management and development success so that all the stakeholders can come together in a win-win-win-win scenario.
- Author BiographyKim Janson is the CEO of Janson Associates, a firm dedicated to helping teams, individuals, leaders, executives and organizations be incredibly successful. Kim was formerly the Chief Talent Management Officer at the H.J. Heinz Company, a Senior Vice President at Bank of America, and a senior leader at Hasbro, BancBoston Mortgage Corporation, and Bank of Boston. While at Hasbro she won the Society for Human Resources Innovative Practice Award for her diversity work and she was featured in HR Magazine on the leadership development program she built in partnership with Tuck Business School. Kim is also an executive coach in the Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program. Kim lives in Berkley, MA.
- Author(s)Kimberly Janson
- PublisherMaven House Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWest Chester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaven House Press
- Content Note16 B&W illustrations, 33 tables
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.