Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.35Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $79.69
About this product
- DescriptionBroadening the traditional tactical approach to technical training, Managing Technical Training looks at the strategic and business aspects of technical training applicable to any corporate setting and organizational size. Dispelling many myths about technical training, it focuses on running training as a business function with a solid strategy, roadmap, indicators, marketing, funding, and tools. Proven guidelines, written by established experts in the field, help readers identify and plan hard-skills training solutions. Detailed success criteria for technical training and a toolbox of job aids complete the useful features of this groundbreaking resource.
- Author BiographyWendy L. Combs, Ph.D., PMP, is a senior practitioner with an exceptional track record of building and developing global training teams to meet business goals and produce outstanding results. She previously worked in a technical training capacity at Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems, and Nortel Networks and is currently the vice president of Leadersphere. Combs is the coauthor of Instructional Design for Technical Training and The Targeted Evaluation Process. <p>Bettina M. Davis, MBA, is an accomplished executive with domestic and international experience directing and overseeing comprehensive human resources, training, and organization development functions and programs across large corporate environments. Before taking on the role as director of talent acquisition and talent management at Tektronix Corporation, she led employee training, including technical training, for Intel IT worldwide.
- Author(s)Bettina M. Davis,Wendy L. Combs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.