All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhile scores of strategic management books have been written, many books fail to take into consideration the influences that shape and constrain managers' ability to formulate and execute well-thought out strategies. Demystifying Your Business Strategy ackwledges and harnesses those influences, providing practitioners with a helpful new approach to developing and maintaining a competitive advantage. In this book, David Lei and John W. Slocum offer readers a comprehensive overview of the drivers of evolutionary advantage, recognizing that sources of competitive advantage for any organization will necessarily shift and evolve in response to changes in the industry environment. Demystifying Your Business Strategy also offers practical insights on how to spot inflection points of strategic transition and identify signals that indicate when an organization needs to develop a new source of competitive advantage. With in-depth discussion of the four different types of business strategies that many firms pursue and the strategic disciplines that support them, this book can provide significant insight and direction to managers at all levels within an organization.
- Author BiographyDavid Lei is Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas. He has authored/co-authored over 40 articles and consulted with numerous organizations on issues related to strategic planning and strategic renewal. John W. Slocum is Professor Emeritus at the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas. A former President of the Academy of Management, he is the Associate Editor of Organizational Dynamics, Journal of World Business, and Journal of Leadership & Organization Studies, and has written 24 management textbooks.
- Author(s)David Lei,John W. Slocum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.