All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for 2016...and w with ZOOM system for even better orientation!Marco Polo maps feature completely up-to-date, digitally generated mapping. The high quality cartography with distance indicators and scale converters aid route planning. New ZOOM System - all large urban areas are marked on the main map and are cross-referenced to separate inset transit maps which zoom in on the city to aid route planning. We then zoom in further to detailed city maps which can be found easily in the separate index booklet. Includes 9 city maps: Esbjerg, Helsingor, Kolding, Kobnhavn (Copenhagen), Odense, Ronne, Skagen, Aalborg and Aarhus.Major sights and key points of interest are marked on the map by numbered stars and these are listed in the index booklet with a brief description to help travellers pick the best places to see en route. Comprehensive index. The map scale is 1: 300 000.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight136 g
- Width122 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Map Scale1:300 000
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $40.78
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.10
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.01
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.