All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhere medieval Denmark and Scandinavia as a whole has often been seen as a cultural backwater that passively and belatedly received cultural and political impulses from Western Europe, Professor Michael H. Gelting and scholars inspired by him have shown that the intellectual, religious and political elite of Denmark actively participated in the renaissance and reformation of the central and later medieval period. This work has wide ramifications for understanding developments in medieval Europe, but so far the discussion has taken place only in Danish-language publications. This anthology brings the latest research in Danish medieval history to a wider audience and integrates it with contemporary international discussions of the making of the European middle ages.
- Author BiographyKerstin Hundahl is a PhD fellow in the history department in Lund University, Sweden. Lars KjA|r is Lecturer in Medieval History in the New College of the Humanities, UK. Niels Lund is Emeritus Professor of History in the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Author(s)Kerstin Hundahl,Lars Kjaer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 24 b&w illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNiels Lund
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.