All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Denmark develop into one of the wealthiest countries in the world? How did it become a country with a robust welfare system and a political tradition that involves t only the governing parties in important decisions, but also the opposition parties and relevant interest organisations?
- Author BiographyLars Bo Kaspersen is a professor of political sociology and the head of Center for Business and Politics at Copenhagen Business School. His research focuses on the development of states, state-citizen relationships, the processes of globalization, and the change of the welfare state.
- Author(s)Lars Bo Kaspersen
- PublisherReitzel, Hans
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationKobenhavn K
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintReitzel, Hans
- Content Note4 b/w maps
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.